To keep up with the ever-changing world of software/development and testing, we keep on working to improve TestingBot and add new features.
These last 2 months we’ve accomplished quite a few things:
- add iOS 9.2 (currently beta) to our Selenium grid for automated/manual/screenshot testing
- drastically sped up the creation of pristine tunnel VMs
- released TestingBot tunnel v2 (java 8 only), with the new Jetty9 server embedded. This update speeds up local website testing
- created libraries to use our API (nodeJS and python)
- we now offer chrome/firefox dev and beta builds which always use the latest
- offering chrome versions going back to version 35
- improved stability and speed of our service
We’ve got quite some more exciting stuff in the pipeline!